Saturday, November 2, 2013

30 Days of Thanks 2013- Day 4



I'm just amazed at the goodness of God and His blessings in my life.  Sometimes the days can feel overwhelming and long, but He always sends me reminders of His goodness.

I only have to look around me to be filled with the things to give thanks for....

For the little boy who's not feeling well that still likes to snuggle with his mommy.

For the beautiful clouds filling the blue, sunny skies.

For wondrous, vibrant colors everywhere

For ladybugs and fake ladybugs

For beautiful art created by my children













For their teacher who instructs them lovingly

For reminders to see beauty in the little things



For reading just the right Scripture,  just when I needed it!

For all these things, O Lord, may I be truly thankful! 


 You can also join Quiet Pandemonium's Gratitude Challenge as well:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...