Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Origami Fest

I'm planning an Origami theme night in the next couple of weeks. Here are some really cool origami links to try:

Origami Fest Family Fun magazine article that gave me this idea originally. Lots of cute food and activity ideas.

Easy Origami I love this site! It has tons of easy designs but here is the coolest part. It has a diagram of each origami but ALSO an animated step by step version. I showed it to my kids who thought that was just awesome!

Storytelling Origami or Storigami A cool way to introduce origami to younger children

Origami Resource Center This site even has Star Wars origami (it's a little more advanced)

There are so many more sites out there, but these I think are the best because of the limited amount of load time and ads.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...