Monday, June 28, 2010

Simple Joys of Summer- Programs at your local Library


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
We attended a program at our library on Saturday. It was a really cool experience. The magician scheduled, Scott Humston, just happened to be someone we knew from our days at Trevecca. A blast from the past. He is a great entertainer. All three of our kids loved the show. Tera was laughing louder than anyone- I could hear her on the other side of the room. He told tons of jokes throughout his routine, which had her rolling. She told me later, "Mom, I was laughing so hard I wanted to fall over, but I was too crowded." They practiced magic and told us jokes all afternoon. Tera was retelling the jokes she heard Scott tell and started cracking up all over again.
Check out your local library this summer, it's a way to have a great time and beat the heat!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...